Who, What, Where, When, and Why



These questions were drilled into me in school during Mrs. Winter’s English class. As I start this new journey, this seemed the simplest way to tell you:


Who Am I?

I am a thirty-year-old newlywed that recently left corporate America to pursue new passions.

What Is In This Blog?

In regards to health,

I quote Shannon Ables, http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com/, “ we become our best selves, our most assured and thus successful selves, when we become comfortable in our own skin.” My aim is to be comfortable in my own skin and in that journey, help you reconnect to a healthier self.

In regards to home,

A home should be a place of sanctuary, but between jobs, family obligations, and downright tiredness; we often don’t feel at peace in our own space. My hope is to help you create a peaceful and relaxing home that allows you to bring in joy and happiness.

In regards to heart,

As a newlywed, I keep getting longing looks with comments such as “You’re still in the honeymoon period.” I may be in the honeymoon period, but I realize that now the true journey begins. My goal is to provide ideas to help strengthen and enjoy your current relationship; whether it be marriage or a committed partnership.

Where Am I?

I live in the heart of America, the Midwest.

When Will I?

I plan to have a new post every Tuesday.

Why Am I Doing This?

Ever since I saw Julie and Julie with Amy Adams and Meryl Streep, I have always wanted to enter the blogging community. Now, that I left Corporate America, I can pursue new passions and fulfill lifelong goals. I want to connect with people and have a healthy exchange of ideas and conversation about aspects that are vitally important to me.  

Comments

  1. Grayce, What a lovely mission of clarity and direction. I am honored to be included in your sources of inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts