Monday Morning Breakfast


               You’ve read that I had to change my diet. I am still learning about my diet. I learned to eat smaller portions, but I have also learned not to deny myself from the French. I don’t want to be on a diet my entire life. This journey is learning about what works for me and my body. There is a great idea about creating a clothing capsule so that you never get overwhelmed in the morning and what to wear. I have created my own recipe capsule. I am still working on it, but I have a different breakfast each morning, but no more than seven breakfast recipes so that I don’t have to have unnecessary foods in my fridge and I satisfy cravings and the healthy needs of my body. For example, my Monday morning breakfast is always simple scrambled eggs. For two people, you need:



1 Tbsp Olive Oil

1 ½ Cup Egg Whites

2 Oz Goat Cheese

Salt and Pepper, to taste



1.       Place a large skillet over medium heat with the olive oil.

2.       In a large bowl, whisk the egg and goat cheese.

3.       Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and use a spatula to pull the eggs into the center of the skillet as it cooks.

4.       When the eggs are fluffy, add salt and pepper to taste.

5.       Serve and Enjoy



               This dish is 224 calories per person and very filling. This is now a staple in my food capsule. If you  want to add different seasonings or use other cheeses, you can; but remember your calories and flavors. Let me know if you liked this dish or post a picture below.


Comments

Popular Posts