Learning Everyday


I’m sorry that I missed last week. I have been struggling. My energy levels are down. Last week, I would sleep until mid-morning and need a nap seven hours later. I am not sure what it is, but I am still fighting. Right now, I decided to cut down from two hours of intense workouts and concentrate more on my nutrition. Originally, I was following ketogenic principles, but I have a feeling that was contributing to my tiredness. Instead I have to learn, adapt, and change. I learned that my original plan was not going to work. In order to adapt, I changed my nutrition. I found recipes that are low carb and low cholesterol for morning and lunch, but would not overall add to more than 1500 calories per day. I’ve put together my own cookbook and planned the months remaining meals. I hope this will change my energy patterns and increase my weight loss.



I am still down 8 pounds, so I am still very proud of myself. If it works, I will share my recipes. Here is hoping.

Comments

Popular Posts